Ghostwriting Life Stories, Memoirs, and Family Histories & Nonfiction Ghostwriting for Books and Narratives
- We discuss the parameters and your dreams and goals for your project and agree upon a per-project fee.
- We calendar 50-minute phone interviews and I guide you through sufficient interviews to write your book for you.
- Since I type very fast, I do not need to record or transcribe anything. Instead, I create a notes document during the interview process.
- I begin writing on your behalf, in your voice, with your goals, heart, and intentions infused into the writing.
- I send you drafted pages at regular intervals for your review.
- Once the manuscript is finalized, we both do our final review. If you have requested revisions, I enter into a (paid) revisions period on your behalf.
- I polish and proofread your manuscript.
- I introduce you virtually to POD publishers or talk you through the process of finding and securing a literary agent or non-POD publisher.
(Revising and restructuring content)
The process is the same as that listed above, with a couple of differences:
- I will be reviewing and assessing your document draft to identify issues.
- Reorganizing, revising, and elevating your content to a professional level.